ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
Our launch line is a complete healthy hair and skin care system designed to heal, protect, nurture & nourish the skin, scalp, hair & egos of our babies, toddlers & children.
- Intentionally formulated for babies, toddlers and children of color.
- All-natural, chemical-free, NO: GMOs, Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Animal Ingredients, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances, Pregnancy & Breast-feeding Safe
- Cruelty-Free and Earth Friendly
- Doctor Recommended
We took every aspect of product design into consideration when we were developing our products.
ON THE OUTSIDE
- We use PET plastic bottles which are BPA and leach-free, lightweight and require less energy to transport + they can be recycled. PET can be used over and over again & is considered sustainable since Increasing numbers of PET plastic bottles are made from recycled PET.
- We chose black for our bottles, not just because it’s beautiful but it helps block the UV rays and in a synthetic-preservative-free environment, we believe it to be a wise choice.
- We want our children to see the greatness in their spirits, designing product labels that depict a series of kid superheroes inspired by the children in our community.
- Our labels are transparent, honest and simple to best serve our customers.
AND THE INSIDE
- We substitute all animal-ingredients in traditional recipes from the diaspora with effective, plant-based ingredients.
- NO GMOs. Sulfates. Parabens. Phthalates. Paraffin. Animal Ingredients. Artificial Colors. Artificial Fragrances.
- No synthetic ingredients or harmful chemicals. All of our emulsifiers and preservatives are natural and plant-derived.
With our advisory physicians (a community that we are growing), we are able to engage the scientific and medical community to aid in research and development, test the efficacy and safety of our products and engage with our community.
THE DESIGN TEAM
Intentionally formulated for babies, toddlers and children of color. Children help decide the textures and final scents of all of our products. Ultimately, the brand is their experience.